Birth Doula Rates
My fee is $650 – a $250 deposit on or before our first prenatal visit, and the remainder two weeks before your due date. At that point, you can consider me on call for your birth. Fees are subject to change without notice, but once we sign a contract, my promised price will not change.
If you feel you may not be able to afford a doula, please don't hesitate to contact me. There are payment plans and other options available, and I'd be happy to discuss them with you.
Services included in my rates:
- Complimentary initial interview to discuss what a doula is and what I do, to answer any questions you may have. This meeting is also to get to know each other a little better to make sure we are a good match.
- Two prenatal visits to discuss your birth plan, and prepare for your birth.
- Access to my lending library.
- Phone support as needed during pregnancy and within the first 10 days after birth.
- Assistance with your birth plan if needed.
- Continuous support during your labour and birth. I will meet you at home or the hospital and stay with you until your baby is born. I will then stay 1-2 hours after baby is born to help with breastfeeding or anything else you may need.
- Up to two prenatal visits. One in hospital and one 7-10 days after baby is born.
**Doula clients will also receive $5.00 off my Prenatal Massages throughout their pregnancy. For more information about Massage Therapy or to book an appointment online please feel free to visit www.jackiesrmt.com.